Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Top ten reads of 2014

The end of the year is the perfect time for top ten lists and everyone knows that top ten lists attract attention, especially if you use hashtags. So as well as providing the fascinating revelation of the ten 5 star books that I read in 2014, I am also, as always trying to attract additional readers to this much underrated blog.

Without further ado.. Here they are in no particular order.

Till We Have FacesOut of Time  (Out of Time, #1)In God They Trust?1984When "I Do" Becomes "I Don't": Practical Steps for Healing During Separation & DivorceFor One More DayDebris (The Veiled Worlds, #1)Heart of DarknessThe Four LovesEl Magic


Click here My Year in Books for the full list of books I read in 2014. 29 in total.

No comments:

Post a Comment