Friday, September 8, 2017

Celebrate the small things: three words

I've finally been made permanent at work. There's been a huge improvement in class attendance courtesy of an email blitz (the contents of which may or may not have made references to breaches of visa conditions and notifications to the Department of Immigration). I finished the draft of my new anthology, The Devil Wears a Dressing Gown (I need some beta readers btw, if you're interested), and...

After two years in the writing, a lifetime in the making...novel number five, Love Sick Love, is in the hands of my editor, and will be available in November. The cover has just been finalized, and in case you missed it over to your right, at the top, here it is again.



Just a short celebrate post from me today. Have an awesome weekend!

4 comments:

  1. YAY on the permanence...always a good feeling. Also, good work on your books. I'd love to be an early reader - you've got my email. ;)

    BTW, you and your blog have been nominated by me for the Liebster Blog Award. Check it out:

    My post: https://dbmcnicol.blogspot.com/2017/09/blog-awards-and-thank-you.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the nomination. I'll send you the file of DWDG. btw I love the caricature of you on your blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the position! I'm sure that eases some things in life. It sounds like you are very busy on the writing end. Way to go!

    ReplyDelete