Sunday, August 24, 2014

W.A.S.

In the Australian taxation system we have a thing called a B.A.S. (Business Activity Statement) and it has to be completed and submitted to the Australian Tax Office each quarter. This post is a W.A.S. It has nothing to to do with tax, and I can submit one whenever I like it, or not as the case may be.

Today's Writing Activity Statement actually covers yesterday because I am writing this in the morning before I go off to paid employment. To the job I would like to leave so I could concentrate on writing, but I can't because my writing income won't cover the bills...yet.

I submitted two stories to writing competitions. Should I be fortunate enough to sufficiently impress the judges and win, I plan to use the winnings to get the Devolution project up and running. That's the one for which I cannot find any willing investors. Also yesterday I added approximately 2000 words to my WIP, and did some more planning and thinking.

W.A.S. complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment